You can’t say that the law of attraction always makes the business successful, or makes life perfect.
However, these 9 methods will reduce mistakes at work.
9 laws of attraction for less work mistake
- 1: Create an environment that will enable you to concentrate well.
- 2: Go at your work with a positive attitude.
- 3: Prepare carefully.
- 4: Imagine the whole process to the end.
- 5: Consider risks and solutions in advance.
- 6: Keep “How can I do it?” in your mind.
- 7: Consider a series of similar mistakes as an opportunity for success.
- 8: Imagine yourself having overcome the mistake.
- 9: Get cooperation from people around you.
- 9 laws of attraction for less work mistake
1: Create an environment that will enable you to concentrate well.
Concentration makes your imagination more powerful, and the results better.
Make your working space where you can concentrate well.
– Have a time that you shut other tasks out.
– Straighten up your desk.
2: Go at your work with a positive attitude.
When you cannot work positively, even if you want success strongly, often you are not thinking that deep down.
Imagine that the task leads you to a new career and a huge success.
Then imagine yourself going at your work positively.
Having a good image will attract good results.
3: Prepare carefully.
When you set to work with a complete preparation, you can imagine a good result strongly.
It will give good results to other tasks that share the same knowledge and experience.
– Before the first meetings with new people, search the news and persons in the industry they belong to.
– When you attend meetings, read through the materials and write down questions in advance.
Make a practice of learning necessary knowledge and information in advance.
4: Imagine the whole process to the end.
Every work (even small work) has steps from the preparation to the finish.
Check these points below at every step.
– Things you have to do
– The order of those things
You can feel a small sense of achievement from checking every step done.
Even if how small it is, the amount of them will give you a big satisfaction. Then you can realize a sense of success.
5: Consider risks and solutions in advance.
When you imagine the whole process of the task, you may find some problems there.
In that case, check problems and solutions in advance.
When you consider the solutions, think about the frequency of occurrence and the effects on the other parts.
If some problems occur rarely or have minor effects, they can be put out of consideration.
By preparing for the problems that occur frequentlyor affect widely, you can take effective measures immediately when problems arise.
6: Keep “How can I do it?” in your mind.
When problems arise, people often point out many reasons for “Why I can’t do it”.
It is because they focus on the causes too much.
Thinking about negative factors will not attract the result you want.
When you face the cause of the problem, thinking about “How can I do it?” will enhances the image of success, and may attract unexpected solutions.
7: Consider a series of similar mistakes as an opportunity for success.
When you make similar mistakes after and after somehow, even if they have different causes, it may be caused by your unconscious mind.
By producing small mistakes, your unconscious mind may be trying to warn you of something lacking in you, and to prevent a fatal error.
It is a sign of success to come.
If you look into the causes of mistakes, and hold a successful image firmly, your unconscious mind will attract success to you.
8: Imagine yourself having overcome the mistake.
Too much focus on mistakes may attract bigger errors.
There are words like these, “Failure is the mother of success.”
“I had repeated mistakes until I succeed, so I remember nothing but the success.”
When you made a mistake, inhale deeply, and imagine yourself as someone has overcome the mistake.
Isn’t it the role model that you want to be?
Perhaps that mistake was gave you to discipline yourself.
9: Get cooperation from people around you.
Even small work, it need cooperation from your boss, junior partners, a sales department, an accounting section, and so on.
To get cooperation from people around you, offer them your cooperation usually.
On a little break or before you go home, ask them “Is there anything I can do for you?”
How did you find these methods?
Mistakes hardly occur when you go at your work with a positive attitude.
Your strong wish will overflow into your thoughts and acts.
It will attract the visible results, and will reduce mistakes at work dramatically.
9 laws of attraction for less work mistake
– 1: create an environment that will enable you to concentrate well.
– 2: Go at your work with a positive attitude.
– 3: Prepare carefully.
– 4: Imagine the whole process to the end.
– 5: Consider risks and solutions in advance.
– 6: Keep “How can I do it?” in your mind.
– 7: Consider a series of similar mistakes as an opportunity for success.
– 8: Imagine yourself having overcome the mistake.
– 9: Get cooperation of people around you.